Step 1: Click “MR Standalone Render”
Step 2: Create your own project
1. Click “Create New Project”, input the project name and select the render system (Windows or Linux), then press “Next”.
Step 3: Upload all the assets you need
1. Click “Upload folder” to upload your scene folder.
2. Download and install the plugin for the browser.
3. Refresh the page, click “Upload folder” again. All file path on Fox Renderfarm storage will be the same as your local path, including drives.
Attention: Do not use A, B, C & D drive if you are using absolute path in your scene files.
The use of IP path of your file, such as \\192.168.0.2\..\\computer name\.. is not supported.
Example: The whole project path on the local path is: E:\my_project\mr2016_test, after the uploading is finished, refresh the page and the path on storage will also be: E:\my_project\mr2016_te
4. Refresh the website when the uploading is done
Step 3: Submit render task
1. Tick your scene file, then click “Next”.
2. Configure the render software and plugin, fill in the pre-rendering parameters.
i. Render setting: You have to configure 3D software and plugins before rendering.
ii. Project path: if your file and texture paths are relative paths, please fill in your paths.
iii. Rendering frames: Must fill the frames the user wishes to render, otherwise unable to submit.
iv. Priority-render: If the user would like to first test a frame or more frames to check the effect, please fill in this column, three machines with high priority will be provided for the priority-render. Otherwise, if not required, just leave it blank.
3. The task which is successfully submitted with be shown in the “Running Task” list. The current status of all running task can be seen and wait for the rendering to be completed.
Step 4: Download your completed task
1. Tick your task which you wish to download, then click “Download”.
2. Set the path that you wish your output files to be downloaded, then click “OK”.