1. This is due to in the 3ds Max Asset Tracking, the corresponding texture path does not exist. In general, this is due to the use of a third-party plug-in imported model or material, the texture path column is blank, resulting in the program is unable to get the correct texture and eventually, the render result is having loss of textures.
2. This can be solved by opening the 3ds Max file, press shortcut key “Shift+T” to find the missing texture.
3. Select the missing texture, right-click and click “Set Path…”.
4. In the Specify Assets Path pop-up window, select the path where the texture is located and click “OK”.
5. Save the scene file and resubmit the render job.