Step 1: Click “Maya Render”
Step 2: Create your own project
1. Click “Create New Project”, input the project name and select the render system (Windows or Linux), then press “Next”.
Step 3: Upload all the assets you need
1. Click “Upload folder”.
2. Download and install the plugin for the browser.
3. Refresh the page, click “Upload folder” again. All file path on Fox Renderfarm storage will be the same as your local path, including drives.
The use of IP path of your file, such as \\192.168.0.2\..\\computer name\.. is not supported.
Example: The whole project path on the local path is: E:\my_project\maya_test, after the uploading is finished, refresh the page and the path on storage will also be: E:\my_project\maya_test.
Step 4: Submit render task
1. Tick your scene file, then click “Next”.
2. Configure the render software and plugin, fill in the pre-rendering parameters.
Attention: Render Setting - You have to configure 3D software and plugin before rendering starts.
Project Path – If your texture files are using relative path during the production, then you will need to configure the project path.
Parameters Settings – Press tick if you wish to modify camera and other parameters after analysis.
Render Frames – If you wish to modify the render frames, you can set it here, or else it will render according to the default setting of your file.
Priority-Render – If you wish to check the effect for one or few frames before all frames are rendered, you can set the frames which you wish to have priority-rendering first. We will supply up to 3 machines to render the priority frames.
3. The task which is successfully submitted with be shown in the “Running Task” list. The current status of all running task can be seen here.
Step 5: Download your completed task
1. Tick your task which you wish to download, then click “Download”.
2. Set the path that you wish your output files to be downloaded, then click “OK”.