How to Download
There are two ways to download rendered images:
- WEB download: Zip Completed tasks by clicking "Archive", then click "Download".
- FTP download: You can download a frame immediately when it is done rendering during the process.
- Run the Filezilla FTP, link to the servers of Fox Renderfarm, the same as ftp uploading.
FTP HOST: ftp.foxrenderfarm.com
USER: your registration id
PASSWORD: your registration password
- Double-click into the output directory after connection. There are folders named with numbers, which are corresponding to render tasks. Double-click the number of the task you need to download then the list of rendered frames will come out. Select the files to be downloaded, and right click "Download", or drag those images directly to the left. In the process of download, you may check the process of transmission from "files in list" at the bottom of FTP
To see a new frame which is rendered out, you just need to right-click "Refresh".
- To accelerate download: The default simultaneous transfers is 2 when downloading files with FTP. To accelerate download, we should set it as 10 as shown below:
How to use Fox Renderfarm on Mac / Linux?
The Web-Upload function is only available on IE browser. Since there is no IE browser on Mac and Linux, you are not able to upload or download files via Web. However, you still can monitor render tasks on all kinds of browser. If you need to upload or download files, please use Filezilla Fox Mac or Filezilla Fox Linux. Please contact customer representative for FTP settings.