Pre-submission Remark: This desktop client supports submitting render task with render layers. Please sign in the desktop client and open the "Menu" interface on the top right corner, click "Setting" - "General Setting" - "Specify layer rendering", then choose whether to auto submit without parameter modification or modify layer parameter and submit after analysis is done before proceeding the steps below.
Step 1: Drag your scene file (file format as .ma or .mb) to the desktop client interface.
Step 2: Configure the required software and plugin of your render task and submit the file for analysis.
The project function allows the user to manage and keep track of all projects for the user's convenience. “defaultproject" project is the default project on our system. Click "New Project" to create a new project and name the project. Multiple software and plugins can be configured under each project.
1. Click "Add config".
2. Select the relevant version of software and plugins for your scene file, then click ''Next".
3. Confirm the version of your software and plugins, then click "Next" for the render task analysis to start.
Step 3: Modify the parameters of your scene when the analysis is done. Multi-region rendering mode is supported.
1. Click "Next".
2. Check and confirm the analysis report for warning and error. If the error or warning can be ignored, then click "Continue to Submit".
3. Modify the parameters of your scene, click "submit".
Uncheck the option "Enable scene parameter notification", if your scene does not require any parameter modification. This option can also be enabled by checking the "Enable scene parameter notification" option at the "General Setting" tab in the "Menu" interface.
Step 4: Files will be uploaded and the task will be rendered automatically one by one. The number of frames for "Rendering, Done, Waiting, Aborted, Failed" can be observed during the rendering.
Step 5: Download and check your files.
1. Right click on the project that you wish to download and click "Start download".
2. Click "My Downloads" tab, right click on the downloaded project and click "Open folder" to check the completed render frames.
3. The progress bar at the "Render Task" tab will turn grey when the downloading process is done. It is an indication to differentiate the tasks which have been downloaded or not downloaded.
1. The default download folder path can be changed under the "Project Setting" tab under "Menu" interface - Choose Your Project, you will find the output path where you can select and set your own download path. This modification will only affect the new task submission.
2. Check the "Auto download after render is done", which is under the "General Setting" tab under "Menu" interface This function supports downloading completed frames after the task is finished rendering. This modification will only affect the new task submission.