As a world's leading and professional render farm, Fox Renderfarm has cooperated with hundreds of CG production companies. We promise that we will protect our clients' information and assure the security of clients' files by taking measures as below:
Security measures for server room:
- Fox Renderfarm will never disclose your registered information and contact details to the third party by any forms.
- The files you upload, including scene files, pictures, scripts, etc., Fox Renderfarm will NEVER disclose to the third party. You may delete all your files after rendering is done. Fox Renderfarm will NOT copy or save it without your permission. If you forget to delete your files after rendering is done, the system will delete them automatically at regular intervals.
- The pictures that clients render out, we will NEVER disclose to the third party and will not post them on Fox Renderfarm website. In addition, the system will delete rendered pictures at regular intervals.Once clients require Fox Renderfarm to delete their pictures, Fox Renderfarm will delete them immediately.
- Every message between clients and Fox Renderfarm via email, Skype or MSN will be deleted by Fox Renderfarm after the project is done and Fox Renderfarm will NEVER disclose to the third party.
- Professional firewall with intrusion detection system;
- Strict identity authentication system, which means each client's data will be saved separately;
- 128bit SSL encryption assures the security of data transfer;
- Server room with fingerprint security system and CCTV, which reaches A-class security.
Fox Renderfarm is willing to sign a formal NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with you if necessary and post it to your office.
CEO of Fox Renderfarm
September 15th, 2011