Step 1: Click “Blender Render”
Step 2: Create your own project
1. Click “Create New Project”, input the project name and select the render system (Windows or Linux), then press “Next”.
Step 3: Upload all the assets you need
1. Click “Upload folder” to upload your scene folder.
2. Download and install the plugin for the browser.
3. Refresh the page, click “Upload folder” again. All file path on Fox Renderfarm storage will be the same as your local path, including drives.
The use of IP path of your file, such as \\192.168.0.2\..\\computer name\.. is not supported.
Example: The whole project path on the local path is: E:\my_project\blender_test after the uploading is finished, refresh the page and the path on storage will also be: E:\my_project\blender_test.
4. Refresh the website when the uploading is done. The path on storage is also: E:\my_project\blender_test.
Step 3: Submit render task
1. Tick your scene file, then click “Next”.
2. Configure the render software and plugin, fill in the pre-rendering parameters.
i. Render setting: You have to configure 3D software and plugins before rendering.
ii. Project path: if your file and texture paths are relative paths, please fill in your paths.
iii. Render frames: If you want to modify render frames, you will set here, or it will render according to default setting of your file.
iv. Priority Render: If you want to check the effect earlier, you can set here, and we will supply up to three machines to render the priority frames.
v. Manually submit after analysis is done: If you want to modify camera and other parameters after analysis, you can tick it.
3. The task which is successfully submitted with be shown in the “Running Task” list. The current status of all running task can be seen and wait for the rendering to be completed.
Step 4: Download your completed task
1. Tick your task which you wish to download, then click “Download”.
2. Set the path that you wish your output files to be downloaded, then click “OK”.