Matters needing attention:
1.The app will select the version tacitly when the hip scene file was saved , or the higher verion which is closest to it in two sides. For example, if it's save as houdini15.5.480 but it's not in the list, the app will select select the higher verison which is closext to it, such as 15.5.523. The system only provide Production Build verion.
2.For for project correlation variable referrance, "$HIP" is adviced for outside resources such as texture, cache, etc.,or disk mapping and custom variable. Inform our TD to set it if custom variable is needed.
3.Houdini plugin setting such as otls, it's merely needed to new an otl or otls folder with relavant otls plugin, or put the otls's files into the customer's path of fox account ID.
4.For transfer-platform path mapping, if it's needed to render the files which are made in Linux or Unix OS in Windows, please be asure that all the project concerning contents are in the same root directory. Then infor our TD to set it.
1) Look up the analysis log to get the houdini version. Check the path D:\PLUGINS\houdini to find out if there is the houdini process file of this version. It means installation failure if there is not. Contact the TD to deal with it.
2) It can be due to the hip file missing. Look up the analysis log to get the hip file location, check if the hip file exists, confirm the date and size with the customer's local file. Upload and analyze again if the size or date does not match.
2. Render failed:
1) Reupload the concerning texture or cache and analyze agian if they don't exist.
2) Observe the rendering process to find out if the there is reading files or cache overtime caused by network or storage problem. It often happens due to very large cache. Reducing the nodes nubmber in one task can relieve this issue in a wany.
3) If it's necessary, open the relavant node to check its information sunch as whether the resources referred by the node exist or not, according the log.
3. Incorrect render result：
Access the project directory to check whether the textures exist if there is prompt of some textures missing in the render log; upload the missing textures to render again if they are not in the directory. Light textures missing is usually the cause of most of the incorrect render results.