Web Render for Vue
One. Vue version：
Vue includes two different versions: Vue Infinite and Vue XStream.
Vue infinite is an independant version of vue which could only be used singly;
Vue XStream is used both singly or in combination with other 3D softwares. ( as a plugin of the other 3D software)
Currently we support Vue Xsream 9.5 and Vue Xsream 10.
Two. The bug of Vue：
For the versions below Vue 10, camera animations synchronized from other softwares are not supported by web rendering.
Solely the camera animations from Vue itself are supported, since synchronized cameras include the camera data of both synchronization from other 3D softwares combined with VueSynch plugin and the usage of tracking software.
See the illustrations below：
Three. Other tips before a render submission：
1. When external textures are utilized for a Vue render, they will have to be set it manually. Please make sure all your files and textures are uploaded completely and then ask our online CSR for help to have them set by our TD. Meanwhile, please clear off all the unuseful textures.
2. Adjusting parameters of Vue render on the platform involve in Start frame, End frame, frame pitch and output path. So please set the render quality, size, output format in advance before uploading the scene files. ( Output format is supposed to be image formats, such as tga, tiff, exr... instead of video formats like avi, mpeg...)
3. When submitting a Vue render task, please always set the following Animation Render Options in advance even if your scene file is not an animation, since our platform is set to render this Vue task as a single frame animation. So please make sure this animation options are well ready before rendering.
4. When a scene file is made from a third party Vue default library file, please contact our CSR or TD to confirm if it is supported or not.
Client Web Render Task Submission Guide：
Enter "Vue Render" from your homepage as bellow:
1. Creat or select a project（For further administrative and practical convenience, a new project creation is suggested)
2. Click “Creat New Project” and input your project name，click "submit"，then "Next"
Step Three Upload files
Upload your scene: click "upload" and select all the useful files. For new users, please follow the guidence of the pop-up window and install the required explorer transfer plugin. Refresh the site after the installation. All the drives and file routes shown in your web account will maintain the same as they are in your local PC.
Tips for absolute file routes users: Please avoid networks involve B、C、D drive. Such as, \\192.168.0.2\.. \\PC name\.. ect.
For instance: a Vue scene directory path in a user's local PC is: I:\vue_test
Select the folder to be uploaded
Check the uploading progress until it completed:
Refresh the website and it shows the same path on the sever:I:\vue_test
Note： When your vue scene file includes no external textures or materials, solely a Vue file, please upload it to a random folder.
Step Four. Render Task Submission
1. Select the scene file, click “Next”
2. Click “Add setting” under the tab of "Render setting"
3. Select your Vue version. Basically, no Vue involves in any third party plugins, so here the plugins selection could be ignored. Then “Submit”.
4. Click “Add setting” under the tab of "Render setting"
i. Project Path：a project path will have to be set as when your local path of the textures is absolute.(Vue includes no project here, so this one can be ignored)
ii. Render frames：set your render frame range. (Required)
iii. Priority-Render ： For a test render of a few frames, this option can be selected. But the maximum nod limit is only 3 for a priority-render task.
5. Click "Next" after completing the setting, and enter “Running task” page. The render will get started and please wait it to be done.
Step Five, Download
1. When the task is done, click "Completed Task" and select the task，click " Download" and select a storage folder.
2. Select a storage path for downloading
3. Check the downloading progress
4. Download completed.
Render Guide for VUE Users
post on 2016-11-28 02:07:18