Step 1 : Environment configuration
(First) The client download, install, sign in
1. The official website to download the client (http://www.foxrenderfarm.com/)
2. Double click "RayvisionDesktop4.0.exe"installation, the default installation path “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming”
3. The installation is complete,choose the platform you use, enter
a user name and password, click on the "Sign in"
4. After the successful landing interface is as follows:
(Second) Software configuration for the submission of a task machine
1. Local machines need to install software and plug-in versions of the
corresponding submit tasks
(Third) Max task file preparation
1. Avoid using the same name as the size of the material file
2. To ensure that the local file and the material path exists
3. The other requirements of max scene file specification
Step 2 : slient settings
1. Click the settings Icon in the upper right corner of the client
2. Check"General"-"enable scene parameter modification"(Submit the task will provide the parameters of the modified panel)
3. Check "Display project selection dialog when a task is dragged in"(Submit the task will be prompted to select the project window )
(II) New project (if the project has been built, jump to the next step: Plug-in configuration)
1. Click on the top right corner of the client "settings" icon
2. Pop up window, click on the project settings in the "Create Project"
3. Pop up window enter project name
4. click "create", the project to create success
(III) Plug-in configuration
1. click on the 'project setting'--'3d MAX'--'Add config'
2. Setting Output Directory
3. Setting project
4. Setting Max version
5. Setting Plugins
6. Click the Save button to save the configuration
Step 3 : submit tasks
(I) Drag max file
1. Drag the max file to the client interface at any position,Pop-up
2. Select the corresponding project plugin configuration
3. Click Next to start the analysis
1. Max file analysis process will open the local max program to obtain the file parameter information(therefore, the machine needs to install the max version of the corresponding tasks and plug-ins version)
2. Test file analysis time 15 seconds(Max file analysis time depends on the speed of the max file and the hardware configuration of the machine),Analysis of the complete screenshot is as follows:
(III) Modify or confirm file parameter information
1. Click analysis tasks to the right of the "Check" button,Pop up warning or error message prompt window
2. If you are wrong and prompted to affect the rendering results, you need to close the window, modify the max file to re submit; If the error and prompt can be ignored, just click the "Continue" button to continue the next step.
3. The "Basic setting" method for setting up the window is the same as the max rendering setting.
4. "Vray setting"the window parameter information setting rule with the local Vray parameter rule(When the GI of the local Vray is turned on, the panel
parameters can be modified)
5. After the confirmation of the parameters, click the "submit" button.
6. At this time, the task is submitted successfully, the client automatically switches to upload the task panel, the task automatically upload
7. Upload to complete automatic rendering
1. If you are in the settings panel, check the automatic download function, and the rendering process will automatically download the rendering results.
2. Right - click rendering task or complete tasks, the pop-up menu click "download" can also be downloaded
View rendering results(Two methods)
1. Right - click rendering task or complete tasks, and the menu is opened to open
2. Right - click rendering task or complete task, the pop-up menu click on the "Show frame details", click on the lower right corner of the folder Icon