1. Check whether there is any pop-up window is stuck (error pop-up window, not software crashing pop-up window).
2. Check whether the machine that is used to submit the task is not rendering or opening other scene file, it is suggested to stop all running activities and resubmit the task.
3. Check whether the machine that is used to submit the task has enough memory to open the submitted scene, if the physical memory used is more than 95% during opening the submitted scene, it is recommend to change to another larger memory machine for resubmission.
4. Check whether the local 3ds Max software can open the scene file normally.
5. Optimize the scene file (copy the 3ds Max files and elements to local and fix the elements’ paths to local), and save it as another new file.
6. If the below “Application Error” pop-up box is shown during analysing process, please follow the steps below:
a. Create a max.txt in the root directory (RenderFarm/project) which the desktop client is installed, usually it is C:/RenderFarm/project/max.txt or D:/RenderFarm/project/max.txt.
b. Create an empty scene with 3ds Max, import this new empty scene into the current scene and resubmit a new task.