1. The machine that is used to submit the task need to install the software and plugin, including the renderer with the exact version that is corresponding to your render file. The desktop client enables the local software analysis files to perform analysing on the submitted render file.
2. Check whether the machine that is used to submit the task have the corresponding version of 3ds Max software.
3. Check whether the 3ds Max software version installed is not 32-bit version, Design version, Educational version or other non-English version.
4. Check whether the 3ds Max software version is installed in C drive, or else it cannot be recognized correctly.
5. Ensure that the 3ds Max software is installed under the directory of C:\Program Files\Autodesk.
6. Ensure that the 3ds Max software is the standard, original and 64-bit English version.