1. This is due to after the scene is analyzed, the system will compress the 3ds Max file and prepare for uploading.
2. If the desktop client prompts “3ds Max files compressed failed”, please check whether the disk drive that is used to install the desktop client has adequate disk space, because the part of the analyzed files will be placed under “C:\RenderFarm\Project”, thus it is important to ensure that the directory has enough disk space for analyzed configuration files.
3. Check whether the compression software such as WinRar, 7-Zip, WinZip and etc. can run normally.
4. If this error is not due to the above problems, please restart the desktop client. Delete the previous analyzed task and resubmit a new task.
5. Please do not hesitate to contact our technical support if the issue still persists.