1. This is due to Gamma correction output type error.
2. If you modify the relevant parameters by the following way, the brightness of the rendering result will be processed and saved in the file type that can support this type of effect, if unsupported file type is used to save the effect, the brightness might not be what you expect.
3. Alternatively, if you are using a specific version of 3ds Max, the incorrect render command problem may also result in incorrect gamma problem.
4. The following are common types and the ability to save gamma corrections:
5. Please choose the file type above that states “Yes” for ability to save gamma correction.