Note: When additional plug-in is used during rendering for Nuke, please contact our Customer Service in advance for further assistance.
Step 1: Click “Nuke Render”
Step 2: Create your own project
1. Click “Create New Project”, input the project name and select the render system (Windows or Linux), then press “Next”.
Step 3: Upload all the assets you need
1. Click “Upload folder” to upload your scene folder.
2. Download and install the plugin for the browser.
3. Refresh the page, click “Upload folder” again. All file path on Fox Renderfarm storage will be the same as your local path, including drives.
The use of IP path of your file, such as \\192.168.0.2\..\\computer name\.. is not supported.
Example: The whole project path on the local path is: E:\, after the uploading is finished, refresh the page and the path on storage will also be: E:\.
4. Refresh the website when the uploading is done.
Step 3: Submit render task
1. Tick your scene file, then click “Next”.
2. Configure the render software and plugin, fill in the pre-rendering parameters.
i. Render setting: You have to configure Nuke software version and plugins (if any) before rendering
3. The task which is successfully submitted with be shown in the “Running Task” list. The current status of all running task can be seen and wait for the analysis and rendering to be completed.
4. After a couple minutes, the analysis process will be finished, then the user can refresh the web page to monitor where the file is analyzed. If everything goes well, there will be a "Render" button at the right side of the analysed task, by clicking the "Render" button, the scene file will officially be submitted into final rendering, the system will assign render node to render this scene file now.
Step 4: Download your completed task
1. Tick your task which you wish to download, then click “Download”.
2. Set the path that you wish your output files to be downloaded, then click “OK”.