Step 1: Render Environment
We support one frame per file only. So, if a scene file includes more than one frame, please resubmit the task individually. Synchronize the uploading texture path with your local path.
Step 2: Click “VR Standalone Render”
Step 3: Create your own project
1. Click “Create New Project”, input the project name and select the render system (Windows or Linux), then press “Next”.
Step 4: Upload all the assets you need
1. Click “Upload folder” to upload your scene folder.
2. Download and install the plugin for the browser.
3. Refresh the page, click “Upload folder” again. All file path on Fox Renderfarm storage will be the same as your local path, including drives.
Attention: Do not use A, B, C & D drive if you are using absolute path in your scene files.
The use of IP path of your file, such as \\192.168.0.2\..\\computer name\.. is not supported.
Example: The whole project path on the local path is: E:\my_project\vrstandalone_test, after the uploading is finished, refresh the page and the path on storage will also be: E:\my_project\vrstandalone_test.
4. Refresh the website when the uploading is done. Then the uploaded file path on our server will be synchronized the same as E:\my_project\vrstandalone_test. Sequence frame numbers will be replaced by #### and 1-24 means the number of frames
Step 4: Submit render task
1. Tick your scene file, then click “Next”.
2. Configure the render software and plugin, fill in the pre-rendering parameters.
Max_2014 for x64: it supports vrscene scene files saved from max2014 software.
Max_2016 for x64: it supports vrscene scene files saved from max2016 software.
Maya_2015 for x64: it supports vrscene scene files saved from max2015 software.
Standalone for x64: It supports scenes that meets the standards of vrscene.
For any other plugins or other versions of the plugins, please contact our customer service. We will get back to you promptly.
i. Project path: if your file and texture paths are relative, please fill in your paths. (V-Ray independent version is not required)
ii. Render frames: Set the frames range to render. (When this box is left blank, all the frames will be rendered）
iii. Priority-render: Your task will be prioritized, however the maximum nodes for the task is limited to three. So this option is suggested for 1-3 frames render test.
iv. Output file name: This includes your output file names and its format. (Required)
v. Width, Height, MultiPass On. (V-Ray independent version is not required）
3. The task which is successfully submitted with be shown in the “Running Task” list. The current status of all running task can be seen and wait for the rendering to be completed.
Step 5: Download your completed task
1. Tick your task which you wish to download, then click “Download”.
2. Set the path that you wish your output files to be downloaded, then click “OK”.