Adding a sub-account
To add a sub-account to your account, click the "Add Project" button.
Edit a sub-account's authorityClick "Edit" buttom to give sub-account's authority.
- Shared assets:Sub-accounts will load administrator's assets when login,and they can manage and use the administrator's assets to submit jobs directly.
- Delete job:Sub-accounts can delete jobs in the render list.
- Use balance:Sub-accounts can use administrator's balance to render when balance is not enough.
- Hidden balance and transfer records:Sub account will no longer view the balance info or transfer records after login.
- Hidden job deduction:Sub-accounts will no longer view job deduction details or export comsume list.
Roll-inAdministrator can transfer balance to sub-account.
Roll-outAdministrator can transfer balance from sub-account.
Modify sub-account infoClick "Modify" to edit sub-accont info.
Delete sub-accountThere is currently mechanism for deleting users from adminstrator. However,we advice changing a sub-accoount's status to Inactive will not allow login any more. If you have any question, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.