Submitting jobs: Keyshot
- Need to pack and upload according to the method of submitting the document.
- Do not use the Chinese file name.
- Do not use the same texure name as the files in keyshot library.
Step 1: Login
Visit task.foxrenderfarm.com, enter your email and password, and login.
Step 2: Upload assetsClick "Assets" button.
Click "Upload" button, choose "Upload file" or "Upload folder". Download and install transfer plugin.
Refresh the page,click your file to upload.
Step3: Create new tasksClick "New Job" to start a new job.
Choose render 3D software, select asset directory and render scene files.
Add render software and plugin version, then save the config.(Notice: Config name is required.) and click "Go analyze" to start analyze files.
Step4: Analyze job__After job analysis done, there may be four results:__ - Analysis Done:Job analysis is completed, without errors or warnings. - Analysis done(with errors):Job analysis is completed,but file exists errors.Please correcting the errors according to the advise and analyze again. - Analysis done(with warning): Job analysis is completed,but file exists warnings which may result in render abnormal.You can choose to correct the warning according to the advise and analyze again or ignore the warnings and force to submit. - Analysis failed: The analysis was abnormally interrupted.You can analyze again or contact us directly to check the log.
Confirm the scene file parameters, and click submit to start render. Render settings(optional)
- Pre-test frames:Which frames you want to test previously.Advanced settings introdction(optional).
- Project name: An account can have numerous projects to track usage and cost. - ---* Administrator can share project with sub-account.
- Frames per task: How many frames to bundle in a single task.
- Timeout alert:When one frame render timeout,the job ID will be remarked as yellow.
- Instance RAM type:What kind of instance you want to use, now we have two types, 64GB RAM(Standard) and 128GB RAM(Extra 40% cost).
Step5: Start renderIf you need to render photon,your job will be seprate to 2 jobs,one is photon ,the other is final image,final image job will start automatically after photon is completed.
If you want to download specified frames to check previously, you can double click the job,and go to output,select the frames and download.
Step6: Download imageTick done jobs,click "Download" to local folder.