DOWNLOAD RENDERING CLIENT FOR FREE
Rendering Client 4.0 Beta
|Version: 18.104.22.168||Platform: Windows7 64bit / Win8 64bit / Win10 64bit|
|Size: 49.8 MB||Supported Software: Maya 64bit / Max 64bit|
|Updated date: 2016/12/28|
- Support one-stop batch dragging tasks, automatic analysis, upload, render and download.
- Support all kinds of path, automatically find and upload all the related asset such as texture, reference, cache.
- Support all kinds of mainstream CG software and plugins; set plugin configuration basing on cloud.
- Support automatic compression, multi-thread upload and download, freely adjust priority setting for task download.
- Support adjusting for rendering task priority、preview and check effects in advance.
- Freely customized download directory in term of different project.
- Scene files on FoxRenderfarm cloud storage is closely matched to the customer's own directory structure.
- Automatic rendering cost accounting, failed task will not be charged.
File Synchronization Tool
When using web submission rendering, use the file syncing tool that has built-in aspera transmission engine to sends raw data to the cloud and downloads the rendering results with high speed.
- Supports automatic upload of selected directories, and synchronizes local files to the FoxRenderfarm’s server in real time.
- Supports automatic download of selected directories, monitors selected rendering tasks, and automatically downloads rendering results to the local computer in real time.
- Automatically searches for the fastest relay hub amongst those located in over 10 regions around the world for maximum transmission speed.
- Two built-in transmission engines available: Aspera and RvSync. Tests show that transmission speed is 10 times or more than that of ordinary FTP under certain network conditions.
We still also support traditional FTP clients for file upload and download; consider using the free Filezilla