FGT3D Hunter Challenge Is Open for Submissions Now!
FGT3D Hunter Challenge, organized by the best cloud rendering services Fox Renderfarm, is now open for submissions! We would like to invite 3D artists around the world to submit their artworks, show their CG talents and win great prizes!
Hunters appear in many movies and TV series, such as the monster hunter in “ Monster Hunter ”, the magic hunter in “ The Huntsman: Winter's War ” and the witch hunter in “ The Last Witch Hunter ”. In this render challenge, please use your imagination to create your own HUNTER, no matter what kind of hunter you create, we are looking forward to it!
3 Professional artworks and 3 Student artworks will be selected and awarded this time! The prizes including render coupons provided by Fox Renderfarm, license of Corona and Corona Academy Online Courses (unlimited access for 2 years), Raysync's larger file transfer license (SMB version), textures.com's yearly subscription with credits per month, Friendly Shade's 32K resolution bundle, MultiScatter, MadCar, CityTraffic license provided by iCube R&D Group, Texturebox's legendary membership, Graswald's pro personal license, individual subscription for Toolbag 4 provided by Marmoset 12 and so on.
Besides, the winning artworks will gain a great amount of exposure and publicity. Interview with Fox Renderfarm
Advertisement and promotion on our official website, social media accounts, and newsletters.
Moreover, each participant can get a free $50 render coupon! You will receive a confirmation email with the coupon code, after submitting the work that meets the demands (read more about the rules).
How to submit:
- Use this submission form to submit your entry before the deadline is over.
- Also, you can join the community and enter the FGT3D Challenge!
- The challenge ends on August 15th, 2021 (UTC+8) and the winners will be announced on August 26th, 2021 (UTC+8).
- Your entry must relate to the challenge’s theme (we strongly encourage you to set your imagination free)
- Your entry must be a 3D rendered image, video or 2D or concept art is not allowed
- Your entry can be created by one artist or a group
- There’s no limitation on styles and the choices of software and plugins
- Your entry must be original art created specifically for the challenge
- Minimal use of third party assets is allowed, as long as they are not the main focus of your scene (third party textures and materials are not included in this rule and can be used freely)
- Feel free to enhance your rendering
- Images that depict hate, racism, sexism or other discriminatory factors are not allowed
- Works must be submitted before the deadline
- If you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PIXL VISN Media Arts Academy
The prizes are provided by our awesome sponsors, including:
- Corona Renderer - Known for its ease of use, power, and affordability, Corona Renderer 6 is available for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D.
- Raysync Larger File Transfer - Fast file transfer solutions with reliability and security.
- Texturebox - Making great textures for free and premium at a low cost.
- Friendly Shade - High-quality textures for 3D artists.
- iCube R&D Group - iCube R&D Group develops and provides cutting edge and affordable tools for 3D visualisation industry.
- Textures.com - A website that offers digital pictures of all sorts of materials.
- Graswald - The best way to create nature in Blender.
- Marmoset - 3D Real-time rendering, lookdev & texture barking tools.
For this competition, we have invited professionals in the CG industry as our judges to ensure the fairness and professionalism of the competition.
Here's the list of our jury:
- Ben Cheung - Vice President of Fox Renderfarm
- Kariem Saleh - Filmmaker and Character Animator
- Miho Aoki - Associate Professor of Computer Art, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Julius Harling - Founder of Graswald
- Frank WANG Yefeng - Media Artist / Assistant Professor of Digital Media Curriculum, Art Department, Rhode Island College
- Cenay Oekmen - VFX Tutor of Pearson College London
1.Do I need to pay any fees to participate in the competition?
- No, the FGT3D Challenge is free for everyone.
2.Do I need to register a Fox Renderfarm account for participating in the competition?
- No, you can participate with or without a Fox Renderfarm account, which will not affect the final result of the competition.
3.Does the entry need to be rendered by Fox Renderfarm?
- No, you can use any 3D software, renderers, add-ons according to your need.
4.Can I submit multiple submissions for the competition?
- No, you can only submit 1 final render for the competition.
5.Can I share my artwork and WIP online before the challenge is over?
- Yes, of course, you can.
We are looking forward to your participation. Come to shine your talent and great prizes are waiting for you! Let's celebrate a special Christmas!
Recent News List
Fox Renderfarm, 2022년 연간 TPN 평가 프로세스 완료2022-06-21
Ballerina: A CGI Fantasy Created by Kay John Yim2022-06-15
시그라프 아시아 2022 컴튜터 아니매이션 페스티벌, 출품작 등록 시작2022-06-08
Zync Render 사용자가 알아두어야 두 가지 중요한 사항2022-05-30
Call for Submissions: SIGGRAPH Asia 2022 Computer Animation Festival2022-05-25
Fox Renderfarm Evergreen Program in 20222022-04-29
Revealing Mitosis Process with Cinema 4D2022-04-15