I.Consumption bill consists of three parts: consumption overview, bill and bill details. It provides billing information to users from different perspectives to facilitate user reconciliation.
- Consumption overview Note: The final bill of the current month will be generated at the beginning of the next month, and can be viewed and exported on the first day of the next month.
(1). The consumption overview of the last year can be found at most, and the specific consumption overview can be found according to the user name, company name, billing method and machine type.
(2). Consumption overview supports user-defined name export, and the export results can be viewed in the export list.
- Bill Note: The final bill of the current month will be generated at the beginning of the following month, and can be viewed and exported on the 1st day of the following month. (1). Bills of the last ten months can be found at most, and specific bills can be found according to bill number, bill status, company name and reconciliation status.
(2). Bill supports downloading operation.
(3). Within 7 days of generating the bill, the user can confirm the bill. If the bill is not confirmed for more than 7 days, the system will set it as confirmed by default.
(4). Bill supports bill complaint. a. Time: the validity period of the complaint button: only valid for the statement of the current period. b. Object: unconfirmed bill and automatically confirmed bill. c. Operator: only the main account has it, but the sub-account has no bill appeal function. d. The complaint can only be submitted once, and the bill that has already been submitted cannot be re-complained. Specific operation: I. Submit the bill complaint.
II. Contact the business personnel to deal with the complaint bill.
III. There are specific complaint results after the processing is completed.
- Bill details Note: The final bill of the current month will be generated at the beginning of the following month, and can be viewed and exported on the 1st day of the following month.
(1) The bill details of the last three months can be found at most. The bill details include two parts: the quantity details and the purchase effect chart members. The specific bill details can be found according to the deduction account number, platform, project, company name and job ID.
(2) When the job number and user ID are entered, downloading by job frame details is supported, and downloading by quantity details and downloading by job frame details are supported by user-defined names.