Abstract: Powerful cooperation for better complementarity and CG industry developmentWith the present rapid development of the CG production industry and the intensification of globalized labor division and cooperation, international cooperation has been encouraged gradually. In 2016, Malaysia’s creative industries (including animation, games, etc.) had an export quota of 1.17 billion MYR. As one of the largest cloud rendering farms in the world, Fox Renderfarm serves the world's leading film and television companies’ animation production, especially with companies in Malaysia. Fox Renderfarm’s powerful cloud computing skills have provided high-quality rendering support for many well-known films, reducing costs and increasing output, serve as the facilitation of in promoting the development and cooperation of the CG industry between China and Malaysia. On April 19th, 2018, the “Technology Inspires Art”- CG Tech Summit (Animation Technology Sharing and Sino-Malaysian Cooperation Signing Ceremony) organized and hosted by Fox Renderfarm was successfully held at the Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel. The event brought technical knowledge to the CG expert from both China and Malaysia. It also helped boosting the depth of cooperation between the two countries. It is reported that Fox Renderfarm, as the world's leading visual cloud computing platform, covers more than 50 countries and regions in the world. At the same time, Fox Renderfarm has participated in and rendered many well-known domestic and foreign films, mainly including:
- “Mr. Hublot” which won the Academy Award for Best Animated Short at the 86th Academy Awards;
- “Wolf Warrior 2” which broke the Chinese box office record at 5.6 Billion Chinese Yuan;
- “Baahubali”, the best-selling Indian film in history;
- “Monkey King: Hero is Back” which recorded nearly 1 Billion Chinese Yuan Chinese box office;
- “Duck Duck Goose” animation which its production level is comparable to Hollywood’s;
- “Boonie Bear” series that broke the record of China's animated movie box office;
- “Detective Chinatown 2” that broke China's first-week box office records and etc.