A Teaching Of Making Broken Glass With Thinkingparticles
This article will introduce the effects of glass breaks, using thinking particles to calculate the fragmentation and the rigidbody.
- Firstly, the scene has a glass and a floor. Four binding dummy, two of which are used to control the speed direction of the ball. The other two binding dummy near the glass are used to generate particles (called impact), and in the next step we will use the impact particles to control the cutting of the glass by the volume breaker.
- Secondly, use the Obj To Particle to eat the model of the glass into the tP.
- And then, produce the ball that flies from right to left.
- At the two bonded dummy positions beside the glass, create impact particles for use as a volume breaker for cutting.
As seen from the image, the impact particles (purple)
- Let the frag fall under gravity
- Physical calculation of Rigidbody
- Use a volume breaker to cut the glass, where the Cells use the particles of the impact, so that the debris will be denser near the bound dummy, rather than evenly cutting the glass. The fragments cut out using the Cells particles are more realistic.
8.Set the animation keyframe to Freeze to produce the effect of breaking the glass in slow motion.
Referral from: Hammer Chen
Previous: A Teaching To Copy Farnsworth House Based On Corona Renderer
Next: Blender's EEVEE Engine, Subverting The CG Production Process