How to Make High-precision Models For Motorcycle Tire Patterns And Wheels in 3ds Max and Zbrush(2)
In this tutorial, Fox Renderfarm, your TPN-Accredited cloud rendering service provider, will still bring a set of vehicle model making skills.
C. Wheel production
- The production of the wheel: firstly outline the cross-sectional structure;
- Add a lathe, an angle of 360, a number of segments of 60, and click on a subset to adjust the radius of the wheel;
- Add symmetry to bilateral symmetry \Edit poly card line\ Turbo smoothing
D. Brake pads
- The idea of making brake pads: use 2D graphics (star and round) and use 2D Boolean tools to adjust the graphics;
- Process: large-scale adjustments \ add circular hole \ circular copy \ extrusion thickness
- The final extrusion effect: before importing Zbrush, the model needs to be converted to poly, so that the model will not appear broken;
E. Spoke structure
- Use the spline to make a spoke, and replicate it according to the reference picture;
- Select the spline to display the solid model: add Edit poly\ and turn to poly
- The final effect in 3ds Max.
Boolean operation pattern and drawing in Zbrush
- The whole model is imported into Zbrush in the form of obj or GoZ;
- Create a tire folder; select the sub tool under split \ split by group; select the difference pattern; open the preview of Boolean rendering;
- After the preview effect goes well, select the gear icon of the tire folder, the Boolean operation folder, and generate a new Boolean model;
- Dynamesh: the resolution can be set to 1024 or 1280, the higher the resolution, the finer the model;
- Mask: According to the characteristics, the mask will be generated according to the edge of the group, the mask will be expanded once and blurred once;
- Inversely select the mask and select the lower polishing command. The value should be 2-3. If you want the edge to be softer, you can polish twice.
- Add pattern details; select the groove brush; click x key to turn on symmetry; turn on the R ring symmetry value to 10; increase pattern details;
- The final effect of the first pattern;
- The operations of the second pattern are the same as above. Note: the Boolean operation needs to select a collection and merge the model into a whole. The next steps are to dynamesh, polish, use the groove brush to increase the pattern details;
- The final effect of the tire
How to Render High-quality Images in Blender
How to render large scenes with Redshift in Cinema 4D
Arnold\ V-Ray\ Octane\ Conora\ RedShift, Which Is The Best 3D Renderer?
Why V-Ray Render is Black in SketchUp And How To Fix it？
How the Redshift Proxy Renders the Subdivision
How to Reduce Noise in Corona Renderer - Corona Denoising (2022 Updated)
What is the difference between pre-rendering and real-time rendering?
Blender vs Maya vs Cinema 4D, Which One Is The Best 3D Software？
Previous: "Coffin Dance" Produced by Peru Animation Studio According to Ghana’s Dancing Pallbearers(1)
Next: Call For Submissions: FGT3D ‘Hero’ Challenge