How to Render A Lotus Soap Dispenser with KeyShot 9(2)
Fox Renderfarm, the best cloud rendering services provider, will share with you a tutorial from 3D artist Twelve on how to render the Lotu soap dispenser with KeyShot 9. And this is part 2, part 1 please click here.
- Refine the material of the plastic. First, reduce the gloss of the material to make it a bit rough. Then use the stain node to make the texture of the spotted plastic. The density, size, and shape of the spot can be freely adjusted in the options.
Then in order to avoid the pure black spots being too rigid, you can add a camouflage node to control the colour of the spots. If you feel that the spots are not dense enough, you can also add a stain node. So far the material adjustment of the bottle body is completed.
- The texture of the translucent shell. Although the hand sanitiser and the shell are both translucent materials, there is a big difference in texture. The shell can obviously feel the texture of plastic, and the hand sanitiser has a liquid texture, so I used plastic for the shell. Blur the material for simulation.
First adjust the colour to a suitable yellow, then increase the blur value to lower the gloss, giving the material a matte texture. You can also increase the sample value of the material to make a more delicate translucent effect.
- For the hand sanitiser, I directly use translucent materials. The production method is the same, first adjust the colour of the material, and then reduce the gloss to make it look thicker. Finally, I turned on the global illumination option.
Finally, when the shell and the hand sanitiser are displayed at the same time, you can see a very comfortable translucent effect.
- I simulated the texture of the metal part with a preset material of metallic paint and increased the refractive index of the transparent coating at the bottom to enhance the metallic feel. The button on the bottle directly copies the spotted plastic texture made before and then deletes the extra nodes.
LED lights use self-luminous materials. The texture of the liquid level display panel can also be adjusted freely, which can be matched with the product as a whole.
- The texture of marble. I used a set of marble texture maps that I made before. I use the 2D mapping node and adjust the size of each texture, and then fine-tune the colour of the marble, and add noise texture bumps to further increase the details. The refractive index of the material is increased to make a highly reflective texture.
- Adjust the rendering parameters and render the final effect!
How to Render High-quality Images in Blender
How to render large scenes with Redshift in Cinema 4D
Arnold\ V-Ray\ Octane\ Conora\ RedShift, Which Renderer Is The Best?
How the Redshift Proxy Renders the Subdivision
China Film Administration Release New License Logo
Maya 2018 Arnold's Method of Making Motion Vector Blur in AOV Channel
Blender vs Maya vs Cinema 4D, Which One Is The Best 3D Software？
Corona Renderer Learning - Denoising
Previous: Using 3ds Max to Copy a Legendary Hemok of Apex Legends Production Tutorials(1)
Next: How to Render A Lotus Soap Dispenser with KeyShot 9(1)