WHICH FACTORS HAVE IMPACTS ON CHOOSING A RENDER FARM?
To render a 3D project, animations and visualizations have to be calculated to define light, reflections, or shadows. For this calculation process, time and computing performance is required besides 3D applications. Therefore, the use of a render farm is very helpful. Some obvious benefits you would get from using a render farm are time and cost.
How to choose a render farm?
The factors that impact you on choosing the render farm:
Easy of use
- A group of UI / UX platforms supports App, 3d App Plugin, Web?
- A group of pipelines and workflow is good in that the usability results can be easily integrated.
- A group of settings: full settings, in detail, a bit or more, etc in support of packing files, validate files.
- A group of upload speed/ upload multiple projects, one project, join with FTP, sFTP, dropbox, google driver, one driver, etc.
Compatibility with software versions and plugins
Look at supported software, plugins, render engines (more or less, speed update)
A group of price, actual expense, implicit cost, estimate cost
How many nodes are being used to render your job?
Which CPU & GPU types are offered?
- A group of analyzing speed and datalog (report), price & time estimation
- A group of support services: Quick response, several supporting methods, with human participants or not, etc.), truly working 24/7.
- The criteria of discount, promotion, regularity, trial, etc.
- The criteria of security, policy, and guidelines on the protection of privacy.
- The criteria of payment methods, claim and refund.
Top Best Render Farm for CPU & GPU
SUPPORTED 3D APPLICATIONS
Fox Renderfarm Supports Most Popular 3D Software, Renderers and Plugins All Over the World
- Offer both CPU and GPU cloud rendering services
- Free $25 render credit to try Fox Renderfarm's service out after you create an account
- Render More, Save More. Volume discounts available up to 50%.
- Support 2 types of submission: Web submit and Desktop Client submit (Windows, Linux OS), Our Desktop client also allows you to submit your render job directly from your 3D application( Maya and 3ds Max).
- Support a huge number of main 3D software and renderers
- Use Raysync high-speed transmission, to achieve portable real-time file uploading & rendering
- Friendly UI/UX interface and easy to upload the scene files
- Great support for CPU-based rendering
- TPN-Accredited Vendor
- Affordable price
- 24/7 support
- Well-documented FAQ and tutorials
- Special discounts for teachers, students, educational facilities, and freelancers.
Fox Renderfarm's Data Center is powered by 100% green, renewable energy:
Hydro Wind turbines
Fox Renderfarm users are making a contribution to reducing greehouse gas emissions and protecting our environment.
If you want to learn more about Fox Renderfarm, we offer a US $25free trial, welcome to take an experience.
SaaS functionality only
Enjoy your journey with Fox Renderfarm!
How to Render High-quality Images in Blender
How to Render Large Scenes with Redshift in Cinema 4D
Arnold\ V-Ray\ Octane\ Conora\ RedShift, Which Is The Best 3D Renderer?
Why V-Ray Render is Black in SketchUp And How To Fix it？
How to Reduce Noise in Corona Renderer - Corona Denoising (2022 Updated)
What is the difference between pre-rendering and real-time rendering?
How the Redshift Proxy Renders the Subdivision
Blender vs Maya vs Cinema 4D, Which One Is The Best 3D Software？
Previous: How to Use ZBrush and Maya to Make A Stylized Character "The Dark Knight" (1)
Next: How to Make A Stylized Gun with 3ds Max