Call For Submissions: FGT3D ‘Hero’ Challenge
FGT3D ‘Hero’ Challenge is now open for submissions! We would like to invite CG artists around the world to submit their artworks and show their CG talents and originality.
Fox’s Got Talent 3D Challenge (hereinafter, “FGT3D” or “FGT3D Challenge”) is a 3D Rendering Challenge curated and organized by Fox Renderfarm, which aims to provide a platform for creators to improve their CG skills, shine their talents and get the chance to win the great prizes.
The theme of the 2nd FGT3D Challenge is ‘Hero’. Have you ever imagined the shape of Heroes? What hero looks like in your mind, set your imagination free, create a 3D render, and tell us your Hero story!
Time for entries：June 22nd - September 6th, 2020 (UTC+8)
Winners announcement time：September 10th, 2020 (UTC+8)
3 artworks will be selected and awarded!
Besides, the winning artworks will gain a great amount of exposure and publicity, including:
- Interview with Fox Renderfarm
- Advertisement and promotion on our official website, social media accounts, and newsletters.
How to submit
Send your artwork to email@example.com with your name and the description of the work.
- Your entry must relate to the challenge’s theme (we strongly encourage you to set your imagination free)
- Your entry must be a 3D rendered image
- Your entry can be created by one artist or a group
- There’s no limitation on styles and the choices of software and plugins
- Your entry must be original art created specifically for the challenge (no existing projects)
- Minimal use of third party assets is allowed, as long as they are not the main focus of your scene (third party textures and materials are not included in this rule and can be used freely)
- No fanart allowed
- Feel free to enhance your rendering
- Images that depict hate, racism, sexism or other discriminatory factors are not allowed
- Works must be submitted before the deadline
The prizes are provided by our awesome sponsors.
We are looking forward to your participation. Come to shine your talent and loads of prizes are waiting for you!
Recent News List
Making a Cartoon-style Heavy Metal Santa with ZBrush and Maya2021-03-04T07:02:12.821Z
How to Create a Hail Phoenix with Cinema 4D and ZBrush2021-02-24T10:37:07.225Z
How To Create A Nostalgic Alfa Romeo Racing Car With 3ds Max2021-02-20T03:42:11.587Z
How To Create A Realistic Doomsday in 3ds Max2021-02-18T03:11:54.732Z
How to Use 3ds Max to Create A Photorealistic Car Render Giving Fairytale Mood2021-02-15T07:51:48.077Z
Tribute To Bravehearts In My Own 2020: Introducing 3D Artist, Reyaz Alankandy2021-02-10T08:36:35.315Z
Passion is Everything: Introducing Enthusiastic 3D Animator, Maynard Ellis2021-02-08T07:12:45.030Z