Call For Submissions: FGT3D ‘Hero’ Challenge
FGT3D ‘Hero’ Challenge is now open for submissions! We would like to invite CG artists around the world to submit their artworks and show their CG talents and originality.
Fox’s Got Talent 3D Challenge (hereinafter, “FGT3D” or “FGT3D Challenge”) is a 3D Rendering Challenge curated and organized by Fox Renderfarm, which aims to provide a platform for creators to improve their CG skills, shine their talents and get the chance to win the great prizes.
The theme of the 2nd FGT3D Challenge is ‘Hero’. Have you ever imagined the shape of Heroes? What hero looks like in your mind, set your imagination free, create a 3D render, and tell us your Hero story!
Time for entries：June 22nd - September 6th, 2020 (UTC+8)
Winners announcement time：September 10th, 2020 (UTC+8)
3 artworks will be selected and awarded!
Besides, the winning artworks will gain a great amount of exposure and publicity, including:
- Interview with Fox Renderfarm
- Advertisement and promotion on our official website, social media accounts, and newsletters.
How to submit
Send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the description of the work.
- Your entry must relate to the challenge’s theme (we strongly encourage you to set your imagination free)
- Your entry must be a 3D rendered image
- Your entry can be created by one artist or a group
- There’s no limitation on styles and the choices of software and plugins
- Your entry must be original art created specifically for the challenge (no existing projects)
- Minimal use of third party assets is allowed, as long as they are not the main focus of your scene (third party textures and materials are not included in this rule and can be used freely)
- No fanart allowed
- Feel free to enhance your rendering
- Images that depict hate, racism, sexism or other discriminatory factors are not allowed
- Works must be submitted before the deadline
The prizes are provided by our awesome sponsors.
We are looking forward to your participation. Come to shine your talent and loads of prizes are waiting for you!
Recent News List
Creating a Bomb in the Attic With Maya and ZBrush2021-11-12
Meet Award-winning Art Director at AWS, Amaru Zeas2021-11-11
Interview With FGT Art September Winner, Modus Vivendi Animation Team2021-11-10
Introducing the Founder of Motion Plus Design, Kook Ewo: We Create Events and Curate Digital Art2021-11-05
How Rao Jinyu, SCI-Arc Graduate Integrates Children's Psychology with Architecture to Create Her Unique ArchViz Project in C4D2021-11-03
How to Make an Escheresque Nightmare in 3ds Max2021-11-02
How to Create a 3D GK Figure in ZBrush and 3ds Max2021-10-27
Grab the LAST Chance to Enjoy the Most Easy-to-use Cloud Rendering Service at a Very Favorable Price2021-10-25
Creating A Cartoon Character For AAA Games in ZBrush and Maya2021-10-22