Call For Submissions: FGT3D ‘Hero’ Challenge
FGT3D ‘Hero’ Challenge is now open for submissions! We would like to invite CG artists around the world to submit their artworks and show their CG talents and originality.
Fox’s Got Talent 3D Challenge (hereinafter, “FGT3D” or “FGT3D Challenge”) is a 3D Rendering Challenge curated and organized by Fox Renderfarm, which aims to provide a platform for creators to improve their CG skills, shine their talents and get the chance to win the great prizes.
The theme of the 2nd FGT3D Challenge is ‘Hero’. Have you ever imagined the shape of Heroes? What hero looks like in your mind, set your imagination free, create a 3D render, and tell us your Hero story!
Time for entries：June 22nd - September 6th, 2020 (UTC+8)
Winners announcement time：September 10th, 2020 (UTC+8)
3 artworks will be selected and awarded!
Besides, the winning artworks will gain a great amount of exposure and publicity, including:
- Interview with Fox Renderfarm
- Advertisement and promotion on our official website, social media accounts, and newsletters.
How to submit
Send your artwork to email@example.com with your name and the description of the work.
- Your entry must relate to the challenge’s theme (we strongly encourage you to set your imagination free)
- Your entry must be a 3D rendered image
- Your entry can be created by one artist or a group
- There’s no limitation on styles and the choices of software and plugins
- Your entry must be original art created specifically for the challenge (no existing projects)
- Minimal use of third party assets is allowed, as long as they are not the main focus of your scene (third party textures and materials are not included in this rule and can be used freely)
- No fanart allowed
- Feel free to enhance your rendering
- Images that depict hate, racism, sexism or other discriminatory factors are not allowed
- Works must be submitted before the deadline
The prizes are provided by our awesome sponsors.
We are looking forward to your participation. Come to shine your talent and loads of prizes are waiting for you!
Recent News List
Discovering New Things With Innocence and Euphoria in 3D World2021-04-09T09:19:43.233Z
How to Make a Planet Explorer With ZBrush2021-04-09T08:58:22.443Z
13-Year of Exciting CG Journey: Introducing FGT Art February Winner, Rahul Venugopal2021-04-06T08:46:36.494Z
Shifting the Boundary of Physical and Virtual Worlds in 3D Art: Introducing Designer & Director, LIU Xin(2)2021-03-23T09:02:50.212Z
Shifting the Boundary of Physical and Virtual Worlds in 3D Art: Introducing Designer & Director, LIU Xin(1)2021-03-23T07:21:33.589Z
How to Make an Appealing Snow Fairy in Blender2021-03-22T07:22:27.693Z
Fox Renderfarm Has Completed The Annual TPN Assessment Process For 2021!2021-03-19T07:56:05.628Z
We Love ‘imperfections’: Introducing Award-winning Archviz Studio, Imperfct*2021-03-18T01:58:44.074Z
How To Interpret The ‘Underwater’ New Home Of The Blue Whale Skeleton In 3D: Introducing ArchViz Artist, Sonny Holmberg2021-03-15T07:24:37.741Z