SIGGRAPH Asia 2021 Goes LIVE Next Week!
SIGGRAPH Asia 2021 kicks off LIVE next week from 14 – 17 December at Tokyo International Forum in Japan and online! We hope you’re all as excited as we are for a full week of CG awesomeness, with over 300 on-demand and live sessions, lots of amazing product demonstrations and exhibits, and the chance to finally connect with old friends and new faces – in-person or online!
The Trade Exhibition and Experience Hall will also be open to attendees at Tokyo International Forum from 15 – 17 December, featuring cutting-edge technologies & product showcases. Click here to view the floorplan.
For onsite attendees in Japan, simultaneous translation from English to Japanese will also be available in Hall C, the event's main stage.
Hear Firsthand From These Industry Heavyweights
- Creativity x Technology by Keynote Toru Katsumoto, Sony Group Corporation (Presented in Japanese)
- Video Game as Medicine by Keynote Matt Omernick, Akili Interactive
- Blade Runner: Black Lotus by Manuel Alberto Rojas, Hiroshi Yagishita, and Shuichi Kikuchi, Sola Digital Arts (Presented in Japanese)
- Shang Chi & The Legend of the Ten Rings, The Third Act by Sean Walker and Karl Rapley, Weta Digital
- Computer Graphics, Media Art, Tea Culture, and Zen by Yoichi Ochiai, University of Tsukuba (Presented in Japanese)
- SAINT SEIYA Knight of the Zodiac by Ashino Kentaro and Satoshi Nohzawa, Toei Animation (Presented in Japanese)
- The Blend of Modern Technology and Traditional Art that Kamikaze Douga Challenged at “The Duel” by Takanobu Mizuno, Yuki Nakajima, and Takafumi Utsunomiya, Kamikaze Douga (Presented in Japanese)
- The VFX of Dune by Brian Connor, Tristan Myles, and Robyn Luckham, DNEG
- Ron’s Gone Wrong: Bringing B*Bots to Life by Philippe Denis, Paul Baaske, Toba Sibzener, Kapil Sharma, Eliot Hobdell, and Crosby Clyse, DNEG Animation & many more!
The hybrid stage is set for some game-changing conversations.
Get your tickets today! If you can’t be with us in-person in Japan, you should still join us virtually from anywhere in the world. Be a part of the community shaping the future of Computer Graphics!
If you have already registered and the badge category has access to the Virtual Platform, click here to enter the Virtual Platform and set up your profile ahead of time!
Questions? Click reply and we'd be happy to answer them!
Pro-tip: Click here to view the overall program schedule (where you can filter by programs, registration levels, onsite/virtual formats, and language the sessions will be presented in).
Recent News List
Leveraging Cloud Rendering Services in the Field of 3D Animation2023-12-08
Paul Webb Shines with His Technical Proficiency in the polygoniq 3D Challenge 'Into the Future'2023-12-07
November Featured Artwork in FGT Art Campaign: 'Future Shopping' by LA BARBED2023-12-07
Fractal Orange Wins 'Into the Future' 3D Challenge: A Stunning Depiction of a Robot in a Fast-Paced World2023-12-06
Which is Better: Render 3D Software with Local Computer or Cloud Rendering?2023-12-05
CGandWE: New 3D Challenge "Santa's Vehicle"2023-12-05
Netflix Ships Official Teaser for 'Gundam: Requiem for Vengeance'2023-12-04
Warner Bros. Drops Official Trailer for 'Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire'2023-12-04
What is the Difference Between Cloud Rendering and Render Farms?2023-12-01