Fox's Got Talent 3D ‘Easter Egg’ Challenge
Wanna show your talent on the world stage while winning big prizes?
Today’s the day! Share your fun stories or crazy ideas about ‘Easter Eggs’ through 3D renders with us! The Top 3 artworks will be featured and promoted in multiple online channels, and their authors will get a good deal of render coupons from the world-leading cloud render farm!
Theme: Easter Egg
Spring has sprung, Easter is coming soon. Speaking of Easter eggs, you may have the image of rabbits holding colorful eggs, or you may think about the variety of candies and chocolates. And if you are a movie fan, lots of hidden surprises will conjure up in your mind… Whatever Easter Egg means to you, set your imagination free, create a 3D render, and tell us your story.
Enjoy your creation and happy render!
Time for entries: Feb. 26th - Mar. 30th(UTC+8)
Winners announcement time: Apr. 6th(UTM+8)
3 artworks will be selected and awarded with fast and easy cloud rendering services provided by Fox Renderfarm.
- Fox Renderfarm: render credits worth US $500
- Fox Renderfarm: render credits worth US $300
- Fox Renderfarm: render credits worth US $200
Besides, the winning artworks will gain a great amount of exposure and publicity.
- Interview with Fox Renderfarm
- Advertisement and promotion on our official website, social media accounts, and newsletters.
- Fox Renderfarm has close cooperation with multiple excellent CG studios and artists worldwide, come and shine your talent on the global stage!
How to submit
Join CG & VFX Artist Facebook group, post your artwork in the group with tags #FGT3D and #FGT3DEasterEgg2020. Or send your artwork to FGT3D@foxrenderfarm.com with your name and/or the studio’s name.
- Your entry must relate to the challenge’s theme (we strongly encourage you to set your imagination free)
- Your entry must be a 3D rendered image
- Your entry can be created by one artist or a group
- There’s no limitation on styles and the choices of software and plugins
- Your entry must be original art created specifically for the challenge (no existing projects)
- Minimal use of third party assets is allowed, as long as they are not the main focus of your scene (third party textures and materials are not included in this p and can be used freely)
- No fanart allowed
- Feel free to enhance your rendering
- Images that depict hate, racism, sexism or other discriminatory factors are not allowed
- Works must be submitted before the deadline
How to Render High-quality Images in Blender
Top 9 Best And Free Blender Render Farms of 2023
Revealing the Techniques Behind the Production of Jibaro "Love, Death & Robots", Which Took Two Years to Draw the Storyboard
How to Render Large Scenes with Redshift in Cinema 4D
Top 10 Free And Best Cloud Rendering Services in 2023
Top 8 After Effects Render Farm Recommended of 2023
How to Reduce Noise in Corona Renderer - Corona Denoising
Arnold for Maya Tutorial: How to Render Wireframe
Previous: Shine Your Talent & Win Prizes | Cloud Render Farm
Next: What is the difference between a traditional render farm and a cloud rendering render farm?