Autodesk Maya 2024 Is Out Now
The new Maya version brings more artistic control through updates to the modeling tools, while animation and rigging have also been enhanced. It also continues to enhance its simulation and rendering capabilities with updates to Bifrost and Arnold, and adds support for Apple Silicon.
What's new in Maya 2024?
- New look-development tool: LookdevX for Maya;
- Modeling tool updates: Retopologize improvements, Make live, Unsmooth mesh, Boolean toolset;
- Modern animation tools;
- Hydra for Maya;
- Improvements to Bifrost: Apple Silicon support, NanoVTT viewport volume rendering, MPM gel, Enhancements to property transfer and geometry nodes, Backdrops and sticky notes improvements;
- Enhanced rigging tools;
- Interactive lighting and rendering;
- Mac M1 architecture support;
Modeling Updates, Model provided by Christoph Schädl
LookdevX for Maya
Learn more about Maya 2024.
As a leading cloud rendering service provider and render farm in the CG industry, Fox Renderfarm provides support for Maya cloud rendering. We are offering a free $25 trial to every new registered user, so start rendering your impressive work now!
Recent News List
Autodesk, Arnold 7.2.3 출시2023-11-30
Granja de Render Gratis para Software 3D2023-11-30
¿Qué es una Granja de Render en la Nube en Línea?2023-11-30
Animation Trends of 2024: The Rise of 3D and Hybrid Techniques2023-11-30
What Are the Types of Cloud Rendering?2023-11-29
Interview with Mumbai-based Studio, CG Katha Studios and Their Storytelling Mission2023-11-29
Pixar Ships Teaser Trailer for 'Inside Out 2'2023-11-28
Cinema 4D Render Farm Tutorial: How to Submit Cinema 4D Tasks for Cloud Rendering2023-11-27
CLO Virtual Fashion Ships Marvelous Designer 12.22023-11-24