Autodesk Maya 2024 Is Out Now
The new Maya version brings more artistic control through updates to the modeling tools, while animation and rigging have also been enhanced. It also continues to enhance its simulation and rendering capabilities with updates to Bifrost and Arnold, and adds support for Apple Silicon.
What's new in Maya 2024?
- New look-development tool: LookdevX for Maya;
- Modeling tool updates: Retopologize improvements, Make live, Unsmooth mesh, Boolean toolset;
- Modern animation tools;
- Hydra for Maya;
- Improvements to Bifrost: Apple Silicon support, NanoVTT viewport volume rendering, MPM gel, Enhancements to property transfer and geometry nodes, Backdrops and sticky notes improvements;
- Enhanced rigging tools;
- Interactive lighting and rendering;
- Mac M1 architecture support;
Modeling Updates, Model provided by Christoph Schädl
LookdevX for Maya
Learn more about Maya 2024.
As a leading cloud rendering service provider and render farm in the CG industry, Fox Renderfarm provides support for Maya cloud rendering. We are offering a free $25 trial to every new registered user, so start rendering your impressive work now!
Recent News List
VFX Breakdown of 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' by MPC2023-09-26
Diwali Special Offer 2023 For Indian Friends2023-09-25
Fox Renderfarm Now Supports 3ds Max 2024!2023-09-22
Disney+ Drops Teaser Trailer for 'Percy Jackson and The Olympians'2023-09-21
This Halloween! Join FGT3D Pumpkin Mage Challenge2023-09-20
Revealing Adobe's Substance 3D Connector2023-09-19
'Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom' Gets Official Trailer2023-09-18
2023 추석 특별 이벤트, 한국 사용자만 적용!2023-09-15
2023 Chuseok Special Offer for Korean Friends!2023-09-15