Quixel's New Version of Mixer is Out Now
Mixer is a tool that meets the needs of various textures, through which you can create a variety of 3D materials. Recently, the new version of Mixer 2022.1 has been released by Quixel. The main new feature of Mixer 2022.1 is the support for Opacity and Emission.
Image via Quixel
In addition to Opacity and Emission support, other updates including:
- Material Options: New material options allow you to set up how different materials assigned to the model should render.
- Opaque: Default solid rendering.
- Cutout: Hard mask to determine if a pixel should be opaque or invisible.
- Fade opacity: A softly masked material that can completely fade parts of the model.
- Transparent: A reflective but see-through material.
- Smart Materials: 47 new smart materials based on wood surfaces completely free to use.
Detailed information can be found in Changes of Quixel Mixer v2022.1.0.
The latest Mixer 2022 release comes with Opacity and Emission support, where you can texture transparent, fading or cutout materials, and let your work shine using emissive maps. ⚡ pic.twitter.com/RXvBipUolI— Quixel (@quixeltools) October 31, 2022
Recent News List
VFX Breakdown of 'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' by MPC2023-09-26
Diwali Special Offer 2023 For Indian Friends2023-09-25
Fox Renderfarm Now Supports 3ds Max 2024!2023-09-22
Disney+ Drops Teaser Trailer for 'Percy Jackson and The Olympians'2023-09-21
This Halloween! Join FGT3D Pumpkin Mage Challenge2023-09-20
Revealing Adobe's Substance 3D Connector2023-09-19
'Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom' Gets Official Trailer2023-09-18
2023 추석 특별 이벤트, 한국 사용자만 적용!2023-09-15
2023 Chuseok Special Offer for Korean Friends!2023-09-15