Quixel's New Version of Mixer is Out Now
Mixer is a tool that meets the needs of various textures, through which you can create a variety of 3D materials. Recently, the new version of Mixer 2022.1 has been released by Quixel. The main new feature of Mixer 2022.1 is the support for Opacity and Emission.
Image via Quixel
In addition to Opacity and Emission support, other updates including:
- Material Options: New material options allow you to set up how different materials assigned to the model should render.
- Opaque: Default solid rendering.
- Cutout: Hard mask to determine if a pixel should be opaque or invisible.
- Fade opacity: A softly masked material that can completely fade parts of the model.
- Transparent: A reflective but see-through material.
- Smart Materials: 47 new smart materials based on wood surfaces completely free to use.
Detailed information can be found in Changes of Quixel Mixer v2022.1.0.
The latest Mixer 2022 release comes with Opacity and Emission support, where you can texture transparent, fading or cutout materials, and let your work shine using emissive maps. ⚡ pic.twitter.com/RXvBipUolI— Quixel (@quixeltools) October 31, 2022
Recent News List
The Spiderwick Chronicles: A New Series Coming to Roku2024-02-29
V-Ray 6 for Maya, Update 2: Chaos Unveils New Features and Enhancements2024-02-28
Kaizen's Monthly Challenge Lunar Landscapes Winners Announced!2024-02-27
From Console to Cinema: Borderlands Movie Sparks Interstellar Excitement!2024-02-26
Behind the Scenes of Image Engine’s Stunning Visual Effects in Netflix’s ‘Lift’2024-02-23
클라우드 렌더링은 무엇인가?2024-02-22
'Twisters' Gets its Official Trailer2024-02-22
Disney+ Shares Official Trailer for 'Iwájú'2024-02-21
Marvel Entertainment Drops Official Teaser for 'Deadpool & Wolverine'2024-02-20