FGT3D Snowman Challenge Is Open for Submissions Now!
FGT3D Snowman Challenge, organized by the best cloud rendering services Fox Renderfarm, is now open for submissions! Olaf in Frozen is loved by audiences all over the world for his cuteness and wacky personality. So why not build your own SNOWMAN! What kind of look will he/she have, what adventures will he go through. Please use your 3D artworks to tell your snowman story!
3 Professional artworks and 3 Student artworks will be selected and awarded!
Besides, the winning artworks will gain a great amount of exposure and publicity.
· Interview with Fox Renderfarm · Advertisement and promotion on our official website, social media accounts, and newsletters.
RENDER SERVICE SPECIAL OFFER
Each participant can get a free $50 render coupon!
You will receive a confirmation email with the coupon code, after submitting the work that meets the demands (read more about the rules).
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Use this submission form to submit your entry before the deadline is over.
- Also, you can join the community and enter the FGT3D Challenge!
- The challenge ends on December 12th, 2021 (UTC+8) and the winners will be announced on December 21st, 2021 (UTC+8).
- Your entry must relate to the challenge’s theme (we strongly encourage you to set your imagination free)
- Your entry must be a 3D rendered image, video or 2D or concept art is not allowed
- Your entry can be created by one artist or a group
- There’s no limitation on styles and the choices of software and plugins
- Your entry must be original art created specifically for the challenge
- Minimal use of third party assets is allowed, as long as they are not the main focus of your scene (third party textures and materials are not included in this rule and can be used freely)
- Feel free to enhance your rendering
- Images that depict hate, racism, sexism or other discriminatory factors are not allowed
- Works must be submitted before the deadline
- If you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Cheung Kariem Saleh Miho Aoki Frank WANG Yefeng 2020 VES Awards Nomination Judge Filmmaker and Character Animator Associate Professor Computer Art University of Alaska Fairbanks Media Artist, Assistant Professor, Digital Media Curriculum, Art Department, Rhode Island College
- Fox Renderfarm - Fast & secure render farm services.
- Chaos V-Ray - Visualize anything imaginable with V-Ray.
- Corona Renderer - Known for its ease of use, power, and affordability, Corona Renderer 6 is available for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D.
- Raysync - Fast file transfer solutions with reliability and security.
- Poliigon - Make better 3D renders.
- LIGHTMAP - HDR Light Studio makes lighting fun.
- iCube R&D Group - iCube R&D Group develops and provides cutting edge and affordable tools for 3D visualisation industry.
- Textures.com - A website that offers digital pictures of all sorts of materials.
- Graswald - The best way to create nature in Blender.
- TopoGun - A stand-alone resurfacing and maps baking application.
- Texturebox - Making great textures for free and premium at a low cost.
- Pilgway - Make it easy with 3DCoat: Sculpting, Voxels, Modeling, Retopo, Texturing, and UV.
- Ben Cheung - 2020 VES Awards Nomination Judge
- Kariem Saleh - Filmmaker and Character Animator
- Miho Aoki - Associate Professor Computer Art University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Frank WANG Yefeng - Media Artist, Assistant Professor, Digital Media Curriculum, Art Department, Rhode Island College
Recent News List
Fox Renderfarm Now Supports 3ds Max 2024!2023-09-22
Disney+ Drops Teaser Trailer for 'Percy Jackson and The Olympians'2023-09-21
This Halloween! Join FGT3D Pumpkin Mage Challenge2023-09-20
Revealing Adobe's Substance 3D Connector2023-09-19
'Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom' Gets Official Trailer2023-09-18
2023 추석 특별 이벤트, 한국 사용자만 적용!2023-09-15
2023 Chuseok Special Offer for Korean Friends!2023-09-15
Paramount+ Drops Official Trailer for 'Pet Sematary: Bloodlines'2023-09-14
Rodeo FX Releases VFX Breakdown for 'The Little Mermaid'2023-09-13