V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D is Now Available!
Chaos has officially released V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D! Let's see what's new.
Image via Chaos
- Easily add stickers, labels, and other details to any surface with V-Ray Decal;
- Create detailed geometric surfaces at no extra memory cost with Enmesh, or craft the perfect sky - for your environment with procedural clouds;
- Control the size of a dome light with the new finite mode;
- Render particles based on a number of different parameters;
- Use ACEScg for industry-standard color workflows;
Learn more: what's new in V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D.
Image via Chaos
Check the official video:
As a leading cloud rendering service provider and render farm, Fox Renderfarm is also a partner of Chaos and supports V-Ray rendering. Fox Renderfarm is now offering a free $25 trial to all new registrants, so let's start rendering!
Recent News List
Animation Trends of 2024: The Rise of 3D and Hybrid Techniques2023-11-30
What Are the Types of Cloud Rendering?2023-11-29
Interview with Mumbai-based Studio, CG Katha Studios and Their Storytelling Mission2023-11-29
Pixar Ships Teaser Trailer for 'Inside Out 2'2023-11-28
Cinema 4D Render Farm Tutorial: How to Submit Cinema 4D Tasks for Cloud Rendering2023-11-27
CLO Virtual Fashion Ships Marvelous Designer 12.22023-11-24
How Much Does Cloud Rendering Platform Charge?2023-11-23
Netflix Drops Official Trailer for 'Pokémon Concierge'2023-11-23
Interview with Professional 3D Artist Todor Vladev, Second Place Winner in the Hum3D Sci-Fi Industrial Zone 3D Challenge2023-11-22