Chaos Releases Corona 9 for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D
Chaos released Corona 9 for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D this October, as expected.
Let's take a look at the main new features.
- Procedural Clouds;
- Corona Pattern;
- Edge Trimming (Chaos Scatter);
- Shutter Curve for Motion Blur;
- Depth of Field for Fisheye Cameras;
- Phoenix: let you create realistic simulations of fire, smoke, water and more;
- Chaos Scans: give you access to hundreds of realistic materials that are too complex to simulate with regular materials;
- Chaos Player: give you the ability to edit and post-process your image sequences;
Image via Chaos
Here is the official video for you to learn more:
As a leading cloud rendering service provider and render farm, Fox Renderfarm is also a partner of Chaos and supports Corona. Fox Renderfarm is now offering a free $25 trial to all new registrants, so let's start rendering!
Recent News List
Autodesk, Arnold 7.2.3 출시2023-11-30
Granja de Render Gratis para Software 3D2023-11-30
¿Qué es una Granja de Render en la Nube en Línea?2023-11-30
Animation Trends of 2024: The Rise of 3D and Hybrid Techniques2023-11-30
What Are the Types of Cloud Rendering?2023-11-29
Interview with Mumbai-based Studio, CG Katha Studios and Their Storytelling Mission2023-11-29
Pixar Ships Teaser Trailer for 'Inside Out 2'2023-11-28
Cinema 4D Render Farm Tutorial: How to Submit Cinema 4D Tasks for Cloud Rendering2023-11-27
CLO Virtual Fashion Ships Marvelous Designer 12.22023-11-24